Salmon Thai Noodle Salad
Prep time: 12 minutes
- 300g thin rice noodles
- 3 x 100g cans PARAMOUNT SALMON
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Soak noodles in a bowl of boiling water until soft. Drain. Drain salmon, remove bones and flake into large pieces.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Toss noodles with dressing, cucumber, mint, coriander and salmon. Serve.