Salmon Pesto Pasta
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 400g penne
- 3 x 100g cans PARAMOUNT SALMON
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2/3 cup ready-made pesto
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- salt and cracked black pepper
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water according to packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Drain salmon, remove bones and flake into large pieces. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium. Cook onion until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer. Add salmon and heat until warmed through. Toss through pasta and serve.