Salmon, Basil & Creme Fraiche Pasta
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 400g spaghetti or fettuccine
- 4 x 100g cans PARAMOUNT SALMON
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) white wine
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup shredded basil
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water according to packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Drain salmon, remove bones and flake into large pieces. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook garlic for 1 minute. Pour in wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until reduced by one-quarter. Add tomatoes and basil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in creme fraiche and salmon, taking care not to boil. Serve pasta topped with sauce and shaved parmesan.